Bad Checks @ Wal Mart, contact info?

I found out there's a warrant out for me for writing a bad check-- 5 years ago. I spoke with the PD and they told me there were two checks (they were on the same time frame), and that they were to WALMART.

Does anyone know how to contact Walmart to see about clearing this up directly with them so I can have the warrant dropped?

Favorite Answer

702 SW 8th Street

Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

Bentonville, Arkansas 72716-8611

1-800-Wal-Mart

(1-800-925-6278) Questions regarding a Wal-Mart Store issue

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Bad Checks @ Wal Mart, contact info?

Does anyone know how to contact Walmart to see about clearing this up directly with...

Source(s): bad checks wal mart contact info: https://shortly.im/kK5JI
    • A Swigert4 years agoReport

that site reads as follows: 6,820,000 resultsAny time 0 over 0 = infinity or undefined? | .yahoo.com/question/index?
      PUBLISHED AUG 20, 2009
      Are there any gay themed anime's? | Yahoo Answers Resolved

don't believe me click link check for yourself

as a fellow traveler in these rough economic times I can relate. A bounced check is not going to get you on the bad list. banks expect it and in some instances thrive on the fees they charge (some would say too much) walmart runs an electronic check cashing and it goes to the bank to see if you have the funds to cover the check if not it will not accept the transaction. sometimes even if the funds have been deposited too the bank and are being (held) until processing. If the checks keep getting sent to the bank and you do not pay in a reasonable time the bank will report to credit agencies and followup with a report to the police with a charge of uttering. which is basicly an accusation that you are passing bad checks with no intent on paying.

Here is the correct number to call about returned checks at Wal-Mart 888-905-3388

When Walmart accepts checks that are returned insufficient, they usually report these checks to Chex Systems. I believe if you call them, they will get you a contact # and you can move on from there. 1-800-428-9623.

Chances are these checks were sent to collections and maybe a phone call to Walmart will tell you what collection agency they use to collect funds.

Good Luck.

I was a Milwaukee County asst. district attorney for nineteen years. The Milwaukee Police Department, every month, would bring a stack of about 200 bad-check citations[amounts under $1,000] for processing. They called them "Walmart Specials", because every one of them was from Wally World. It worked like this: instead of paying for a check-verification service like their competitors, Wally accepted checks and, if they bounced, referred them to the police. They, in turn, brought them to the D.A.'s office. Wally knew, correctly, that the last thing our crowded judicial system needed was another 200 +/- cases on the court calendars each month. What we did was to send a form letter to the check-writer, saying that if they provided proof within thirty days that the check had been made good, we'd refuse charges. Result: Wally-World got their money without paying for recovery services, and you, the taxpayer, footed the bill for getting them their money. Isn't that just a wonderful example of American business creativity?

fgg