askjflakdfj asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

Does your cat like to be chased?

mine loves when i chase him around the house...is this normal?

Favorite Answer

Being chased is a part of play and socializing for an animal. If you are the only other being he is around tag he's it. I chase my cat all the time he loves it. He chase me also, especially when I do not want him to. He likes to sneak up on me when I am walking (always in the dark, the brat), and attack, he will run behind me and bat at my feet, ankle and calves. It can give you quite a scare when you are walking through a darkened house at 3am and you have been out drinking and something leaps onto your legs. Bad case of "When Cats Attack"

For some cats Yes it is very normal. I had one that would come running up to someone mostly me and stop with all four legs out as far as he could get them with out falling and look me straight in the eye with this mischievous glint and then take off at high speed. Look at it as your cat is helping you to exercise and have fun doing it.

My younger cat mithers my older cat till she chases him. Then when he's had enough, he'll look at her as if to say "what the hell you chasing me for you crazy cat!"

my cat loves when I chase him in the garden-he runs away all silly then jumps out at me and prances off-it's normal

I Don't Know But The Dog Loves It

Yes, mine will arch her back and meow at me until I chase her. She's just playing.

ya my cat always does that to me he likes it. then he rolls over and wants me to rub his belly and then he starts again. PERFECTLY NORMAL

• Laurie

That's great. You both get exercise.

no because if you chase her she will atack

probably just an enterjetic kitty that all