Which domestic mfr makes the best auto AC--GM, Ford, or Chrysler?

I have a 92 Chevy Blazer S-10 that I cannot get to cool properly, despite going to AC pros. One wanted to switch it back to R-12! I've also found out about a company which supposedly makes a better coolant gas, Industrial 12a, which they claim is cooler than 134a. autorefrigerants dot com is the site. If I can't get this AC to work, I need to sell the vehicle. It's just too hot here in AZ to put up with lousy AC!

Best Answer

On the newer models I would say G.M., I have worked on every system out there, they seem to be the most reliable.

The best AC? Do you mean who makes the best car air conditioner? Seriously? The best domestic auto mfg. company is Toyota, by far. The majority of their vehicles sold here are made here. I don't know about their air conditioners by comparison, but the one in my 99 Tacoma is still working great.