Hi, Who knows if I can sell on ebay from Mexico??

I sell fornitures in Mexico, but i want to expand my business, could ebay be an option??

Best Answer

As long as you can establish an account on Ebay, you can sell from anywhere. Ebay does have a spanish version that you can also sell on. If you log onto Ebay.com and then go to the bottom of the screen, there are all the other countries listed where Ebay has seperate websites. It depends on whether or not you want to deal in U.S. Dollars or if you're willing to convert different methods of payment too. I sell on Ebay regularly and I have accounts on both regular Ebay and Ebay.uk (Great Britain) where I have to convert GBP (Great Britich Pounds) to US dollars regularly. It's not difficult, you just have to be willing to stay on top of it and watch what you are doing. Good Luck!

sure, i think you can sell on ebay from almost any like really well known country like the US, mexico, england, france, and so on, but i'm not sure

i would assume so though

good luck with your business

hope this helped =)

u can