1.What are those?They are oranges〈改為單數句〉
2.I'm their teacher.〈用my改寫〉
3.She drinks 〈a〉glass of water.〈造原問句〉
4.That is 〈Mr. and Mrs. Wang's〉 house〈用代名詞代寫〉
5.Is this a new radio? No,it's not〈改為複數句〉
- 1 decade agoBest Answer
1. What is it? It`s an orange.
2. They are my students.
3. What does she drink?
4. That`s their house.
5. Are these new videos? No they`re not.
1. We don`t have money, but we have lots of friends.
2. He was tall,sitting at the last row.
3. Those students are cheering on their favorite baseball player.
4. These singers are great. Let`s give them the big applause.
5. My boyfriend is a writer. He writes children`s story.
6. He`s the art teacher,teaching at a primary teaching.Source(s): From Me,Joanne
- 1 decade ago
1.What is that? It is orange.
2.They are my student.(不太確定你要用什麼方法)
3.How much glass of water has she drunk?
4.That is their house
5.Are these new radios? No，they are not
1.We do not have the money, but has many friends
2.He was very tall then；his seat is at the last row
3.Those students are cheering for their favorite baseball players
4.These singers were great; let us give them a big hand
5.My boyfriend is the writer; he writes the children s stories
6.He is my art teacher; he teaches art in an elementary school