So out of all the nonbelieving Christians out their have any you actually read the Bible?

You see I have talken to many atheist, agnostics, other religions, and all I get from their questioning unbelief is what they have watched on television, have heard from their teachers, or from movies or books or from their family members and so on, my problem is that many things that they hear our untrue about... show more You see I have talken to many atheist, agnostics, other religions, and all I get from their questioning unbelief is what they have watched on television, have heard from their teachers, or from movies or books or from their family members and so on, my problem is that many things that they hear our untrue about the Christian Faith. If somebody would sit down at just read each and every single book, they would find that Bible is more than a myth or some fairy tale, the Bible explains why we our here, explains that their is God for us being here and he has a purpose for us, the Bible shows us why their is evil and it shows us God's righteousness which is completely perfect and holy, i have never seen another book that was as morally good as the Bible, and i mean morally good as far as what God expects us to live by and not sinning even in our hearts. You see a lot of people being killed in the Bible and people suffering for the result of their own sin.
Update: Yah, oops i messed up on that unbelieving Christian remark. Some of you have made some good points, but when i was talking of suffering i was actually talking about people who had been disobedient to God and were willfully sinning. I should have clarified that a little better, actually the whole paragraph. This was... show more Yah, oops i messed up on that unbelieving Christian remark. Some of you have made some good points, but when i was talking of suffering i was actually talking about people who had been disobedient to God and were willfully sinning. I should have clarified that a little better, actually the whole paragraph. This was my first one. I will have to disagree about you saying the Bible is not morally a good book. One of the fellows brought up a few verses with the Lord speaking about people being killed or mauled by bears. You have misunderstood the old testament totally. You our looking at a fallen humanity. They were all living under the law and not under grace as in the new testament where we could be saved of our sins by Jesus. All of these bad happenings happened because of the worlds continued sin and not turning back from their sin. Your mis looking sin, yourr looking at it as if it is nothing. God is and was a holy God who cannot look upon sin at all.
Update 2: Yah it is not good to just pick out verses and say that God is not moral because of this or that. Even moses who had disobeyed God in Exodus did not get to live longer because of his one sin that he commited when getting mad at the israelites. David too was punished for committing adultery and for setting up... show more Yah it is not good to just pick out verses and say that God is not moral because of this or that. Even moses who had disobeyed God in Exodus did not get to live longer because of his one sin that he commited when getting mad at the israelites. David too was punished for committing adultery and for setting up bathshebas husband to get killed. God punished him and they lost their baby, the reason he didn't die was probably because God knew he wasn't going to continue in sin and he used david for many things. Everything that happened to those children is sad and any innocent people is sad, but you our looking at death as if it is everything, you don't know the Glory that awaits you in heaven, which far exceeds this. The judgement is upon all of mankind because of our sin. Even if we didn't choose it, we have sinful natures. We need to be cleansed of our sin completely and the old testament required us to live almost perfect lives as far as the israelites were concerned. Jesus died for you
Update 3: this is from biblequery.com Q: In Ex 12:29, how could an [allegedly] all-loving God, who is as loving as possible, kill the firstborn Egyptians? A: No verse in the Bible says that God is all-loving, and no verse says God is as loving as possible. God’s love is balanced by His other attributes. As to how the God... show more this is from biblequery.com

Q: In Ex 12:29, how could an [allegedly] all-loving God, who is as loving as possible, kill the firstborn Egyptians?
A: No verse in the Bible says that God is all-loving, and no verse says God is as loving as possible. God’s love is balanced by His other attributes. As to how the God of the Bible could kill the firstborn Egyptians, see the answer to the next question