Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Obama Bi-sexual? Did 3 people of his church get murdered because they knew this?

Three Members of Obama’s Church Killed

Investigator close to case believes there’s more to the brutal murders than mainstream press is letting on ...

Donald Young, a 47-year-old choir master at former Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ—the same congregation that Obama has attended for the past 20 years. Two other young black men that attended the same church—Larry Bland and Nate Spencer—were also murdered execution style with bullets to the backs of their heads—all within 40 days of each other, beginning in November 2007. All three were openly homosexual.

Another questionable Obama associate is openly homosexual. That person is Stanford law professor Lawrence Lessig, who was listed during the 2008 campaign as being part of Obama’s “technology initiative.”

source: http://sodahead.com/question/103896/

Update:

Further, a private investigator connected to the Chicago Police Department told the Globe, “Donald Young was silenced because of something he knew about Obama. Donald was in a position where he heard a lot of things and saw a lot of things concerning Barack.”

Update 2:

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A man who worked as a choir conductor and school teacher was found Sunday shot to death. The victim is 47-year-old Donald Young.

Young's death has been ruled a homicide. His body was discovered Sunday morning inside his South Side home at 2320 E. 69th St.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/loca...

Update 3:

On November 17, 24-year-old Larry Bland was shot to death in his Englewood home. Bland, a security guard at Northwestern Hospital was shot more than once after struggling with a man who had entered the house through an unlocked basement door.

Then on December 23, 47-year-old Donald Young, the choir director at Trinity United Church of Christ, was shot multiple times in his South Side apartment. His roommate found his body.

Chicago Police Department Acting Sept. Dana Starks said, "I understand the concerns of any group, any community when it comes to homicide. As of right now, I cannot say whether there is a connection."

The media services director of the church where Donald Young taught and led the choir, said, "Young did live an openly gay lifestyle; that was his choice."

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/Donald.Young.Trinity....

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There's a reason none of this was on the news... or was it, and if it wasn't, we know why.

• bob
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Sorry, they already tried this one way back in March. It didn't work then, won't work now. You see, just like being exposed to the flu will give you immunity, being exposed over and over to right wing slime and lies will eventually be resisted by the body and it looks like we have built up a pretty strong immunity. Best you go out and find some real issues to hang you hat on. Go find an answer to the 10 trillion dollar deficit and I am all ears!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes I believe he could have very well been involved. He is reported to be a bi-sexual he had a lot of homosexual affairs in school. It has also been said that rev. wright and he were lovers.And his wife may be a transsexual but were not sure of that . She might not have had all of the surgery required on the request of barrack hussein obama

• 1 decade ago

The nickname Obamanation shines in a new light.

*edit*

I don't really think this are reliable sources that he provided, but I'm an independent voter and will go along with whatever anybody says about either of these two clowns that will discourage people that are voting for them. :D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Interestingly enough they say a lot of the weirdo power-elites that do the 2 week Bohemian Grove holiday are bisexual and pedophiles, with lots of boys to play with.

• 1 decade ago

Your source is a self confessed Obama hater posting an unsourced accusation on a Q&A web site?

Come on - if you have any evidence whatsoever produce it. if you are just muckraking to try to smear Obama then give it up - you guys have been making up these lies for more than 6 months and Obama just gets closer to the White House. Can't you see it isn't working?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it is best to keep your mind out of other people's pants. There are plenty of real issues and scandals to ensure an obama defeat should he win the democratic nomination.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

^

^

Hahahaha Ursine!

Obama's a weak Candidate, but I doubt he's a murderer... Of course stranger things have happened.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's why he wants Hillary AND Bill to be involved in his campaign.

• 1 decade ago

Tinfoil hat alert!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.