I need help picking my wedding song!?

So I need help picking a wedding song for my wedding and I really love Disney I love lion king and all those classics and I also love everything else!

so I need help

Thanks

• Favorite Answer

Disney songs at weddings are getting to be a bit overdone I'm sorry to say. We went with a it more off the beaten track for our first song and then a bit more mainstrean with the oher two.

First dance - I Believe in You (Il Divo and Celine Dion)

Second - Come What May (Moulin Rouge)

Third - Seasons of Love (Rent)

The first one actually made me tear up a bit (and I am NOT a sappy person who cries at sentimental commercials) as I was putting romantic songs on a CD for my boyfriend (now fiance) for our first Valentines day and stmbled accross this song. I hope you lik them. Congrats and best wishes!!

It's so funny to hear of Lion King as a classic already. But anyway... I also love Disney, and we're having a slight Disney theme to our wedding, as well as going to Disney World for our honeymoon. So I know just how you feel.

However, do yourself a favor and look at the lyrics of the songs. They are SHORT! Most of those songs last no longer than 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.

However, I bought the Disney Fairy Tale Wedding CD to play during dinner, which is a beautiful album of string versions of Disney love songs. They are longer, very classy, and not too childish, just child-like. I can see someone dancing to the instrumental "So This Is Love".

(Oh, and I'm using "We've Only Just Begun" by The Carpenters, as another poster suggested! But I've had that song picked out since I was 14.)

Source(s): Go to Amazon, find the Disney Fairy Tale Wedding album, and listen to the samples. You'll fall in love with them, I promise.

Pick "Moon River", an old classic by Andy Williams. It's a beautiful and appropriate love song.

Or "We've Only Just Begun" by Karen Carpenter. That's even better

Blessed Wedding and Happy Life to you and him.

sit down w/your fiance and discuss this. is there a song that describes you both perfectly? or maybe a special moment in your life that someone sings about?

this song should be meaningful to the both of you.

for example, my wedding song is "everything" by Michael Buble. the reason we chose this song was b/c it describes our relationship. we are each other's rock and always bail each other out, stand up for one another, and love each other endlessly. this song was perfect for that.

here are some ideas for you

-"a whole new world" from Aladdin

-"at the beginning" from movie Anastasia

-"so this is love" from Cinderella

-"at last" etta james

-"valentine" martina mcbride

or you can always google wedding songs and an endless list of ideas will come up!!

congrats!!!

Can you feel the love tonight

or kiss the girl :)

Happy wedding :)

this is an old song but does the trick

heart and soul in fell in with you madly these are the first few words name of the song is heart and song

I do - 98 Degrees =)