Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Why do celebrities look old at a young age..?

I see celebrities my age (17) and they look much older at least 2 or 3 years..mostly girls too..it makes me feel really young... to be honest it pisses me off..lol

Best Answer

It's because they get pushed into mature clothing, make-up, and responcibilities at such a young age.

Because they start wearing makeup when they're kids. The makeup artists just layer it on their faces to the point that they look like their 10 years older than they really are.

I think it is the complete opposites in some cases. Have you seen Dylan and Cole Sprouse? They look 12 even though they are like 15.

Because they have to wear so much make-up and then in front of those harmful bright lights, it literally bakes the make-up on their skin, making them look older. So they have to wear extra make-up to cover it all up.

that is how they get to be celebs, is by looking older for some part they are playing, enjoy your life and keep being honest

i know, gosh :)

but the guys actually look really young when they play teenagers

and it scares me cause i think they are hott and they are like almost 30 and i am 14

ahaaaaa

agree, miley looks like 25. their makeup artists :)

• b.c they get made up before the cameras hit them!

make up!