Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Why do celebrities look old at a young age..?

I see celebrities my age (17) and they look much older at least 2 or 3 years..mostly girls too..it makes me feel really young... to be honest it pisses me off..lol

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It's because they get pushed into mature clothing, make-up, and responcibilities at such a young age.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because they start wearing makeup when they're kids. The makeup artists just layer it on their faces to the point that they look like their 10 years older than they really are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it is the complete opposites in some cases. Have you seen Dylan and Cole Sprouse? They look 12 even though they are like 15.

• 1 decade ago

Because they have to wear so much make-up and then in front of those harmful bright lights, it literally bakes the make-up on their skin, making them look older. So they have to wear extra make-up to cover it all up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

that is how they get to be celebs, is by looking older for some part they are playing, enjoy your life and keep being honest

• 1 decade ago

i know, gosh :)

but the guys actually look really young when they play teenagers

and it scares me cause i think they are hott and they are like almost 30 and i am 14

ahaaaaa

• 1 decade ago

agree, miley looks like 25. their makeup artists :)

• b.c they get made up before the cameras hit them!

• 1 decade ago

make up!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.