Guys and girls: I need a good perfume, something you like or something your girlfriend wears that you like?

I want something my boyfriend will like. we've been together several years, but i've been wearing the same perfume for a long time... i asked him what kinds of smells he likes (i.e. clean, floral, etc) but he just says he'll like whatever i buy. i've been wearing cool water for women for a while now and i want to change it up a little. i'm not particularly fond of unisex scents or really floral scents either. i'm in my 20s so i'd like it to be sophisticated... any ideas?

Best Answer

I collect perfume, lol, so I know some really great ones. Here is my top 5: (Brand name then perfume name.)

1. Escada, Summer Kiss. It smells like citrus, and is a really fun and flirty perfume to wear, but also classy.

2. Brittney Spears, Fantasy. It smells like cake, need I say more. =] The bottle is also very pretty.

3. Lancome, Miracle. It is spicy but subtle, and it makes you seem fresh.

4. Estee Lauder, Beyond Paradise. I wore this perfume to my graduation. I made me feel happy and confident, since I was one of the two valedictorian speakers. =]

5. Juicy Coutoure, Juicy. I can't get enough of this perfume. It will make you want to smell yourself all day.

Hope I have helped!

Edit: Ooh! I forgot! Hanae Mori is also really really yummy. It smells like strawberries and angel food cake, yum!

Source(s): Perfume collector.

hey

go to your local bodyshop. they have awesome perfume oils in a million different scents. The best one would be peach or vanilla. They stay on for ages and you dont need much so it lasts for ages, and theyre cheap so you can get a few different ones.

Or, try red delicious by dkny. It smells exactly like raspberries and strawberries. It stay on for ages aswell. but it really depends on what you like.

If your after a 'sophisticated' one, try christina aguilera, escada ibizia hippie, vera wang princess or SJP lovely. They're really feminine, sophisticated and stay on for a while.

good luck!

x

Versace Bright Crystal or Chanel Chance Eau de Fraishe

My favorite perfume is Madmoselle by Chanel...it is the most sophisticated and Poison by Chritian Dior...These are the most elegant yet sexy smelling perfumes i have at the moment...:)

i highly recommend jessica parker's lovely ! :)

makes me feel very elegant, and most impt, sophiscated, like just what you want to be like !

the scent is very lady-like, which makes you wish sometimes you were like a real british royalty.

HAHA . ;)

Coco Chanel Madomoiselle

pricey but its awesome and my boyfriend loooooooooooves it! i only wear it for special occasions though

Try Clinique "Happy" It makes you feel just that...HAPPY! Its really light and kind of fruity/citrucy? It always makes me feel fabulous!

I've loved FCUK for a long, long time.

It is so elegant and understated

If i were you i'd go with DKNY's Red Delicious...it's absolutely delicious lol

Every one of my friends agrees that vanilla is the best. hands down. =)