Scene girl/queen/kid...?

I do not like lables, but how the heck are you supposed to know my style if I don't say anything like that? Plus, don't lecture me about being a poser, okay? I am not a poser, you wouldn't be saying stuff like that to me if I had said "Prep" or "Barbie" now would you? And also, I don't give a crap about my spelling or gramar errors! Just letting you know. Okay, so I dress in skinnies, wear my hair big and backcombed with bows, I like black and bright colors, have a fringe, and take freaking awsome MySpace pics. So to others, I'm refured as "Scene". Also I live in Colorado and am going into eighth grade!

I would like to know:

-Some places to shop for really really, I'm thinking at least under $15 here, cheap "scene" clothing and accesories(sorry I can't spell that)

-Some places to shop for really really cheap makeup

-Random words that start with A (applesauce ect.)

-How to act more like a "scene" queen

-Future scene queen/kings to add on myspace

-Other "Scene" tips

xXx<3xXx

THANKZ!!!

haha everyone, you shall get your trophies for being asses some time within your life. Any real answers?

Favorite Answer

well for hairbows

http://7thStreetStudio.com, there's quite a couple and I don't think they are that expensive.

scene is out (Thank the lord!)

try being yourself....or at least until the next teen craze sweeps in. and also, all the original scene kings/queen have already got the memo that the trend is dead-now all thats left is a bunch oh kids whoreing on myspace all day.

im not going to give you a lecture just some tips..

scene is meant to come naturally you cant "act" more scene. that is something that makes you a poser.

AND BE YOURSELF! people who are scene are themselves, with cool hair and nice style. they listen to the music they like and it just happens to be scene.

and you can get cheap makeup at like wallgreens?

wow, you are super lame and you say you dont like labels but you want to be a scene queen? is that like a cross between a scene kid and a queen transvestite?

not to be rude.. but you said your were already scene? so why would you wanna get any "scener" lol. just shop around. be original i guess.

dude

scene is so dead

i mean, look at kiki kannibal

she doesn't sport the whole 'scene' look at all anymore

you dont like lables BUT you want to be/dress scene?

hmm...

?

if you're already "scene" then why do you need tips on how to be it...

I'm confused

Uhhh....thanks for sharing?...i guess