Scene girl/queen/kid...?

I do not like lables, but how the heck are you supposed to know my style if I don't say anything like that? Plus, don't lecture me about being a poser, okay? I am not a poser, you wouldn't be saying stuff like that to me if I had said "Prep" or "Barbie" now would you? And also, I... show more I do not like lables, but how the heck are you supposed to know my style if I don't say anything like that? Plus, don't lecture me about being a poser, okay? I am not a poser, you wouldn't be saying stuff like that to me if I had said "Prep" or "Barbie" now would you? And also, I don't give a crap about my spelling or gramar errors! Just letting you know. Okay, so I dress in skinnies, wear my hair big and backcombed with bows, I like black and bright colors, have a fringe, and take freaking awsome MySpace pics. So to others, I'm refured as "Scene". Also I live in Colorado and am going into eighth grade!
I would like to know:
-Some places to shop for really really, I'm thinking at least under $15 here, cheap "scene" clothing and accesories(sorry I can't spell that)
-Some places to shop for really really cheap makeup
-Random words that start with A (applesauce ect.)
-How to act more like a "scene" queen
-Future scene queen/kings to add on myspace
-Other "Scene" tips
xXx<3xXx

THANKZ!!!
Update: haha everyone, you shall get your trophies for being asses some time within your life. Any real answers?