Is it considered racist to have positive stereotypes about other races?

Like for example if you have a Jewish Dr you feel relieved because Jewish people are so smart. If you go to school with a group of Asians, you just know they will be ahead of everyone else. Or you know that if the choir is black, they'll be good singers? I dont think its racist but some people say thats racist... show more Like for example if you have a Jewish Dr you feel relieved because Jewish people are so smart. If you go to school with a group of Asians, you just know they will be ahead of everyone else. Or you know that if the choir is black, they'll be good singers? I dont think its racist but some people say thats racist too. But how is it? Its not demeaning or anything. What do y'all think?
Update: IQ HAS NOTHING to do with intelligence whatsoever. In fact only people who think in a conventional , linear way would score high on IQ tests. Its bunk!