how would u feel having a gay teammate?

how would u feel showering with him? what would happen if you dropped the soap? i have a gay teammate and i dont like him. i make big poops in his shoes before games so he cant play and smack my *** everytime i score. he also tried to stick his u know what in my you know where when i dropped the soap in the shower one time. so i punched him and broke his jaw, collarbone, and cheekbone. so how would u feel and what would u do if you were in my position?

o by the way this is basketball

Favorite Answer

If he had actually done what you said? I wouldn't be comfortable with it.

If you were making that up? I would be completely fine with it. I highly doubt he'd try to rape you, no matter how attractive you are to him, because he's probably got better sense than that. I'm sure he doesn't appreciate the abuse he already gets from his teammates, let alone the beatings -- that's both assault and a hate crime, both punishable by law. Let him play, and don't think about him, think about yourself -- why do you hate him so much? He's not really a threat to you, so why do you feel threatened?

Gay people and straight people differ only in whether they like the opposite sex or their own. Gay people who participate in sports have enough sense not to go after their teammates, FOR THE GOOD OF THE TEAM.

Check yourself, bud, before you get arrested.

ahhahahahahahahhaahhahaha

im sorry, i just coudln't stop laughing, wow, that really sucks for you doesn't it.

Well, seriously, i think this is crazy, talk to someone, your coach or even a parent. Ask to be kept away from him. If I were you I wouldn't even shower, i know its nasty but would your rather be dirty and sweaty or get raped by a gay teammate?

I would slap him and say ***** I don't wait AIDS. Shower before games. Whenever you score and he comes up to you push him back with kinda of a shove. Hope that helped. You gotta break some more bones man! haha jk O.o

-Mister J

If he's trying to rape you get a restraining order or beat that fag so bad he wont even look at you.

If I were in your position I would try to grow up and quit being a homo-phobe. I know for sure that he definitely didn't try to rape you because that's not something that is even a bit realistic. Why don't you grow up and leave the kid alone. Mind your own business and I'm sure he'll mind his.

I'd say the fact that you even thought about a scenario like that is a very good indication that the gayness deep inside your soul is about to take over your body and mind.

Scary eh? Make sure to keep your hands off your **** while you sleep tonight.

in my opinion what ur doing is wrong dont hurt the poor guy just stay away from him. i think u doing what ur doing makes it worse than it is...just stay away and try to avoid him also tell him that u dont feel comfortable with him touching you

Wouldn't bother me.

i c that u always ask n answers questions invovling gay. r u gay???? well i would'nt play close to u cause i knoe u'd try to grab ma c^^k!

i would ask 2 be fully isolated from him

i would kick his a$$ and tell him to get the F*** outa my country. and what kinda sport are you playing with fags in it? soccer?? lol