Why are my other open Explorer windows closing down when I try to close the window I am working on?

We are experiencing problems with our Windows Explorer. If I brows the web and have muliple explorer pages open and I am ready to close one of the open pages all my open explorer windows shut down and I get an error message: "Debug Error". It gives me the optoin to abort, retry or cance. By pressing... show more We are experiencing problems with our Windows Explorer. If I brows the web and have muliple explorer pages open and I am ready to close one of the open pages all my open explorer windows shut down and I get an error message: "Debug Error". It gives me the optoin to abort, retry or cance. By pressing "Retry" it finally closes out of Windows Exporer. It also references Program C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe.
Did anyone encounter a similar problem. I tried the best to explain the problem. It is very frustrating working on the web in this way. Any help would be appreciated.