Is anybody else excited about the merge between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada that'll form the american union?

I think it'll be in affect by 2010. No more borders between Mexico, The U.S., and Canada. Isnt this exciting? No more bitchin over illegal immigrants entering the country, and no more constitution, and no more bill of rights. I'm just so excited. Now the mexicans can bring all of their families into the country with no problems. Its a good thing that our government is stripping us of our rights to bear arms so those horrible 9/11 truthers wont try to shoot our law enforcement officers when this all comes into full affect. Our government loves us so much, they are awesome. I cant believe more americans dont know about this, most of the mexicans and canadians know all about it. You'd think it'd be all over the news. You dont believe me? See for yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0

Youtube thumbnail

...

sorry, this is the right one. Click it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA

Youtube thumbnail

Josie, it was a cnn broadcast video i'm presenting to you. Lou dobbs himself is questioning the people of american about standing up against it. go back to sleep.

wow, amazing responses. i'm starting to think that maybe the people, like yourselves are under some type of hypnotic spell cast by corporate america.

lou dobbs, he's on tv people. He himself said that the president has signed a agreement that would end the United States as we know it.

B knott, i'm all for the unity of mankind worldwide, but not under some evil tyrants that send innocent young men into another country to murder innocent women and children. Awake

Favorite Answer

How would you view an entire world with national borders comparable to the ones between the states now? A world where there is no more hunger, prejudice, and all wars are a thing of the past? A world where scientists are building bombs to eradicate disease instead of other people? A world where no one feels the need to risk life and limb going to a foreign country just to make a living? A world free of terrorism? What if what your question refers to is a faltering, somewhat misguided step on the way to building that world? How would you feel then? What if I could show you the best by far set of guidelines to build that world, refer you to the worldwide organization that is building that world, and that has a slogan claiming that they are uniting the world, one heart at a time? What if that slogan is every day becoming closer to reality? I have a link below that will take you to a statement from that group that was printed and formally presented to all the world's heads of state. Make up your own mind which side you are on. I have already made up mine. But no matter which you decide, no matter what your skin color or what language you speak, I will still call you my brother.

Peace, man.

Edit: I had to blindly answer this question. For some reason, I have tried Youtube several times today and while it downloads just fine, the picture freezes as soon as it starts and there are no sounds at all, even though I turned the volume way up. I am going to have to watch it even if I have to go the the library and wait in endless lines (shudder). Second edit may follow, but I am against violence unless it is an immediate self-defense response to being attacked. I will defend your children as quickly as I will mine.

If I may, http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkuK8...

Second edit: I have seen Lou Dobbs before. He is a master at turning a phrase and at innuendo. As far as no more Constitution and no more Bill of Rights, in my view he simply likes the sound of his own voice, and the more he gets people stirred up the more job security he has as long as he does not cross over certain imaginary lines. I doubt if we will ever lose either one of the documents our country is built on, but if we do, it will only be because we have something better with which to replace them. I believe in working on true world peace, and I have yet to hear any long-term workable proposal that did not come from the Baha'i Faith. We each have to pick our battles, or whether to battle at all. I have and will continue to keep my eye on the bigger picture. Whether this North American union will be a blind alley or a a faltering, somewhat misguided step on the way to building that world I spoke of I do not know. I will continue to vote in elections, send letters to Congress or whatever else I feel the need to do, but as long as there are evil tyrants there can be no peace. And if I for one moment take my eye off my ultimate goal then I have in some small way very probably postponed the day when the banner of world unity is finally and forevermore unfurled. You can continue to point out what you see wrong, and I think there is a place for that, but I feel that what is most needed in this world is a fundamental change in attitude and focus. I will continue to fight my battles until there is that change, and then what you are doing will no longer be necessary.

Peace, my friend.

Third Edit: I agree with you. If the actual true new world order is built, then there will be no evil tyrants. If there is even one evil tyrant, then at best it is a false, poor imitation of the real one, and at worst a travesty of justice. That is why I am spreading the word. The more of us that believe in what you and I do, the more likely it will be the real thing.

Like the irony, Jim. I agree this is a bad bad thing & not because I'm in any way against illegals. In my opinion they're just a lot of poor folk who have a hard enough time & take the jobs Americans don't want, even though it is immoral for rich people to exploit them (that's a whole other matter.) However, that's not what this is about. This is about stripping us of our freedoms, sovereignty & making us "We The Sheeple." This is a Brave New World Order and it is to be feared.

• Donna

Heck yes, lots of highway building jobs for Mexican laborers! It would also be nice to get rid of our ugly dollars and have pretty ones like the Canadians and Mexicans do... Noticed that beeech, Katherine Harris, is all for it with her bill in support of it. When will Floridians kick her out of office? This is one of the issues that only Ron Paul keeps bringing up...We know McCain hired one of Mexican ex-president Fox's promoters of the NAU...Dr Juan Fernandez for his "Director of Hispanic Outreach" so we know where McCain stands. Arizonan Republicans seem to be the only people paying attention to this issue. (They are pissed.) I think this would be a good issue for Obama to use to distance himself from McCain...

Hey folks, get your heads out of the sand--this is a you-tube of a CNBC report and there are many more like it--this has already been put into place by Bush, though I am not sure about the date. I've been studying about some of this and it is not funny that we have so many people who just laugh and don't believe--why don't you check it out for yourself before you go name calling--this is very real.

The kingdom of the beast will have ten zones: the american union, the european union, the african union, etc. etc.

It says in the bible that the beast has seven heads and ten horns. The ten horns are the ten zones which are being created by the top jesuits and their puppets the top masons.

To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever! Jesus is Lord.

• Josie

Yeah.... I kind of doubt it ... if its sole source is youtube, I tend to not believe, lol

I would be upset if I thought it was true -- the standard of living in Mexico is not something that I would be keen on, and the Canadians, though swell people, don't have as many rights as we do, esp. in the area of free speech, so that would not be something I'd like to see happen

__________

eta:

I'm awake, lol. I didn't even bother clicking the link, to be honest, I saw the you tube and figured it was some wacko in their basement ranting on, or a rick roll.

Lou Dobbs is a stand-up guy -- if it's something he noted on a program, I'd think there would be something to it

You are too impressionable, you really need to do some homework before you decide to spurt rhetoric and junk all over the rest of us. NO, the government is not out to get you. NO, the government isn't going to chip you.....so on and so forth.

• Marie

Well if it is in fact true than I think it's a great idea. Maybe now we can put the excess money we use on border control to better use.

Why? I didn't get a vote on this and I think is a terrible idea, more than likely it was Mexico and Canada's idea, they are sooo jealous of us.

Yeah I think most people have known about this for some time now.

But....what does it have to do with Religion & Spirituality again?