Is anybody else excited about the merge between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada that'll form the american union?

I think it'll be in affect by 2010. No more borders between Mexico, The U.S., and Canada. Isnt this exciting? No more bitchin over illegal immigrants entering the country, and no more constitution, and no more bill of rights. I'm just so excited. Now the mexicans can bring all of their families into the... show more I think it'll be in affect by 2010. No more borders between Mexico, The U.S., and Canada. Isnt this exciting? No more bitchin over illegal immigrants entering the country, and no more constitution, and no more bill of rights. I'm just so excited. Now the mexicans can bring all of their families into the country with no problems. Its a good thing that our government is stripping us of our rights to bear arms so those horrible 9/11 truthers wont try to shoot our law enforcement officers when this all comes into full affect. Our government loves us so much, they are awesome. I cant believe more americans dont know about this, most of the mexicans and canadians know all about it. You'd think it'd be all over the news. You dont believe me? See for yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0...
Update: sorry, this is the right one. Click it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA
Update 2: Josie, it was a cnn broadcast video i'm presenting to you. Lou dobbs himself is questioning the people of american about standing up against it. go back to sleep.
Update 3: wow, amazing responses. i'm starting to think that maybe the people, like yourselves are under some type of hypnotic spell cast by corporate america.
Update 4: lou dobbs, he's on tv people. He himself said that the president has signed a agreement that would end the United States as we know it.
Update 5: B knott, i'm all for the unity of mankind worldwide, but not under some evil tyrants that send innocent young men into another country to murder innocent women and children. Awake