Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

Are dragons among us?

If you believe that dragons are among us then please answer this questions and provide details of why or why not. Thank you!

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course they are. We have giraffes, flamingos, elephants, titmice, frogs that freeze themselves, seahorses, manatees, whales, and even lizards that can run on water.

Why can't we have dragons?

We have unicorns, as well!

(If a horse were to grow a horn; a goat or ram only to grow ONE horn, or anything like that, it is a unicorn. Uni = one. Corn = a reference to the term "horn", re-translated through many languages and twisted into the mythical being people think of today. Unfortunately for nonbelievers, unicorns do exist. As do dragons. If one exists, why not the other?)

Oh and btw goblins exist too. Ever wonder where your socks go?

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I'm a Dragon. I was born in the year of the Dragon, so that makes me a Dragon along with a lot of other people born in the same Chinese Year of the Dragon.

If it is animals that you are talking about, then yes again. You can find them on Rinca Island in Indonesia, see link below.

• 1 decade ago

Comodo Dragon.

• 1 decade ago

Kommodo dragons.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No, why would they? If dragons are real then why not trolls and centaurs. I'm just curious, what led you to believe they were in the first place?

• 1 decade ago

There are no dragons, unless you consider some birds as mini dragons.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes i have a pet one he's called dennis , dennis the dragon, and kommodo dragons are lizards so are bearded dragons

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course they are! Some live in my head, and the others live in my bedroom and light my fire sometimes. Dragons are awesome and Larry (my baby dragon) keeps me warm when it snows. =]

oh and also

silber, you said theres no dragons, then you just said you saw one pass your window .. make up your mind!

• 1 decade ago

Yes. Komodo Dragons. :D

• komodo dragons

bearded dragons.

just watch animal planet and there's dragons galore!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.