k i asked in SportsTennis · 1 decade ago

Andy Murray or Tim Henman?

Who's better ?

Favorite Answer

Murray is definitely better. Henman always seemed to struggle and not have the confidence or the talent to go further. He always seems like he had not got the required "X factor" in him to ever be Wimbledon champion.

Murray is more agressive on court, definitely has more confidence and seems to have more ability. He also has the "X factor" in him to be top (Wimbledon no: 1? I don't know, but I think finalist) He even said the other day that he is still not at his best and will be in a few years. Imagine him then.......? Definitely way better than Henman.

There both great players. But i don't like andy murray so i'm going to go for tim henman!

I'd say Henman, but you never know what Murray can accomplish. I think he has a selfish and arrogant attitude, and I'm surprised he still has support from his fans. Overall, I think Henman is better because he made the finals of a grand slam: Wimbledon!!!

It's so early to make this discussion.Andy Murray is still young and developing athlete but look at Tim Henman, he is very professional,he knows what he's capable of and plays it for himself.

Andy Murray

Both r the same but henman was more natural. Henman was unlucky to be in the sampras , agassi era then the federer era...Murray will win wimbledon someday because he has a whole career ahead of him.

I think they are both good but murray is still young and has many more years to go with tennis. Tim never got to the finals. This is also only Murray's second year of playing.

For England Tim.

henman, but murray has more to come

Rafa, Roger, Agassi, Borg, Sampras, Mcenroe :P are what u call good tennis players.