How do i put music into my SAMSUNG SLIDER SGH-a737 cell phone?

I have a Samsung SGH-a737 cell phone which has an mp3 player in it. I was wondering if i can pull music off my computer from iTunes or Limewire and put it into the phone? If so how? PLEASE HELP ME......

Favorite Answer

yes, you can!

music files from itunes are under DRM protection. in order to play them on mp3 players other than ipod and iphone, you need a special program to help remove the protection mechanism and convert the music files. i always use tuneclone audio converter, which i was recommended to not long ago. it automatically generates a virtual cd burner, with which the music files can be converted at very high speed.

you can learn more about it from:

http://www.tuneclone.com/

uncertain approximately your telephone, yet mine I had to purchase slightly chip that I placed into the computing gadget downloaded songs and then placed back into my telephone. It has a Mp3 participant in mine! desire this facilitates! :)