you are perfectly fine!!
Here are a few tips if you want to lose weight.
WHEN to eat for losing weight...
• Eat (at least) three times a day.
Because when you eat only once a day, your metabolism gets slower than it already is! That's the main reason. Sounds funny, but to lose weight... you must eat (the right things, of course)
• Eat low-fat, high-fiber foods such as salads and vegetable pastas.
• Your last meal should be before 18:00. Try.
OK, one apple after 18:00
• Don't starve
Starvation is not good for losing weight, nor your health.
Starvation is the worse thing you can do in a weight loss diet.
• Try oatmeal instead of cornflakes for breakfast--eating oatmeal can help reduce cholesterol levels, and its high fiber content will keep you full longer.
WHAT to drink for losing weight...
• Drink 6-8 glasses of water every day !
Can be tap, plain, mineral, sparkling. I just love mineral sparkling water!
This improves your bowel, reduces the "hunger" sensation, and hydrates your skin. Your skin will look much better after the first weeks!
Don't believe the slogan "water makes me fat". Beside being stupid... you might get into serious troubles with your kidneys.
• Drink ONLY natural juices, freshly squized!
Don't drink Coca Cola, Pepsi, Spite etc. during the diet. Even lite or light versions.
I thought this was not possible for me to achieve. Now... I don't even LIKE them anymore!
Nothing compares to the the smell of a fresh natural fruit juice! Not speaking about health...
• Avoid those vending machines by carrying around your own healthful foods and leaving pocket change at home.
exercise for losing weight...
• If you want quicker results - exercise would be good.
But remember, you're not going to attend the Olympic Games! If you exercise a lot - you'll get very hungry... and you'll be tempted to eat more. Don't exagerate!
Walking is fine (but not very slow...) for your body, and your spirit. Half an hour, or one hour /day - it's up to you.
Get fit while you sit new workout program that's the laziest way to get in shape - works almost any place, anytime, anywhere… even while watching TV!
• Start swimming. Swimming is an excellent exercise to get involved with, since it increases blood flow and uses muscles we don't regularly use. Start a swimming program and try to do it 3 times a week. You will feel excellent and rejuvenated.
• Choose an exercise program that you enjoy, and don't shun the unconventional. For instance, did you know that regular vigorous dancing is exercise too?
• Also Cardiovascular exercises such as running, jogging, or aerobics will help you lose that unwanted belly fat. Weight training can also help you lose body fat because the more muscle mass you have, the more ability your system has to burn body fat.
• Don't throw YOUR money on pills, drugs, patches and other stuff like that for losing weight.
The results (if any) will be only temporarily. Once they "cure" is over, and you're back to good old eating habits... back the weight (plus some extra pounds, as if you needed those)
Not speaking about side effects, which often appear during or soon after the "magic" cure is over.
The best way to lose weight is the NATURAL healthy way. Hey, I didn't say it's easy! But it's healthier (in fact THE healthiest way to lose weight), and certainly much, much cheaper. Buy books, read more, accumulate knowledge about losing weight in a natural way.