Robin Williams? Or Eddie Murphy? Which one is funnier in your opinion?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Robin Williams is a million times funnier. Eddie Murphy is great as Donkey in Shrek but besides that, he usually cant get a laugh without a bunch of swears in his dialogue. Robin Williams is also great in cartoon movies but, he is also great at stand up (although he uses a bunch of swears too) and he is funny to watch on shows like David Letterman or any show he is on.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Definitely Robin Williams! Eddie Murphy has filthy humor! Never did like his humor!

• 1 decade ago

Both are exceptional however Robin Williams is a genius. Murphy is limited in his comic array but Williams spans the entire spectrum of life with his material. There is so much going on in Williams head, it boggles the mind.

Murphy has developed great characters that he was comfortable playing much like the great Red Skelton did, but Williams can literally become anyone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Apples & Oranges. They're too unique to compare. I will say that movies with Robin Williams have a better quality. Pluto Nash, Norbit, this ridiculous one that's about to be released where he's the captain of the Starship Murphy or whatever...just bad choices of movies. I loved almost every other movie I've seen him in.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Robin Williams, definitely.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eddie Murphy. Robni Williams cna be funny, but I can only take him in small doses because then he gets annoying. Eddie Murphy is also very creative with his movie ideas.

Animal

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

eddie murphy......

The reason I think so is because whenever I watched a movie with Robin Williams in it I never laughed a lot.....

• Eddie Murphey

• 1 decade ago

definitely robin williams

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Charles Chaplin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.