Any interesting facts about your family?

I have a few about mine and my friends. Mine: my godmother knows Tina Turner and a guy from Dallas, my great grandad was in WW1 in the battle of the Somme, my mum was asked to be in the Miss Yorkshire pagent when she was 20 by a talent scout (she said no!?!) My boyfriends great grandad guarded Himmler's... show more I have a few about mine and my friends.

Mine: my godmother knows Tina Turner and a guy from Dallas,
my great grandad was in WW1 in the battle of the Somme, my mum was asked to be in the Miss Yorkshire pagent when she was 20 by a talent scout (she said no!?!)

My boyfriends great grandad guarded Himmler's cell during WW2 and stole his glasses (but had to give them back)

My friend Stuart's great aunt was upper class on the Titanic and died on the Titanic and two of his ancestors had a ballad written about them because they refused to do as the king said so they were drowned.

You?!