Have u seen the scam for free English bulldogs by Pastor Dammie in West Africa?

BEWARE!!!!!!! OF SIMEON DAMMIE AND DARL EXCELLENT!!! THIS DARL CARACTER PUTS AN AD IN THE LOCAL RECYCLER AD'S FOR A DOG THAT HE HAS TO PART WITH BECAUSE HE'S MOVING, THEN HE SAYS YOUR TO LATE, HE'S ALREADY FOUND A HOME FOR THE DOG. HE SAID HE HAD SOLD TWO PUPPIES TO A PASTOR THAT WAS SENT TO AFRICA, TO A MISSIONARY AND IS IN DESPERATE NEED FOR THEM TO BE ADOPTED. HE GAVE ME HIS INFO AND WE STARTED SENDING E-MAILS BACK AND FORTH. I FEEL SO COMPLETLY STUPID BECAUSE I FELL FOR HIS LIES AND I DID LOOSE MONEY TO THIS MAN, I THANK GOD THAT IT WASN'T FOR THE FULL AMOUNT HE WANTED. I GUESS MY HUSBAND AND I JUST REALLY WANTED TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE WOULD NEVER HIDE BEHIND GOD'S COAT LIKE THIS COWARD HAS DONE. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I MAKE HIM MISERABLE, I HAVE REPOTED THIS TO THE AFRICAN GOVERNMENT WITH ALL THE E-MAILS AND ALL OF THE INFORMATION HE PROVIDED AND ALSO TO THE US GOVERNMENT AND FBI AS WELL. IT WILL PROBABLY DO ME ABSOLUTLEY NO GOOD BUT IF IT STOPS THIS FAKE FROM RECIEVING ONE MORE CENT BY PLAYING WITH PEOPLE EMOTIONS THAN I WILL BE HAPPY!! HERE IS JUST 1 OF THE E-MAILS!

Hello,

You are a bit late, I just sold the baby you saw on the ads. But you can contact one of my buyers that bought puppies from me.He is Pastor Simeon Dammie, he just contacted me that he is now in west africa for a missionary work and he went there with the two puppies he recently bought from me. According to her,his commitment with God`s work did

not give him the needed time he needs to be with the puppies, also the weather there is so harsh on the puppies health and he needed a caring parent who can adopt the babies back to the state asap. Below is his email address, contact he and request for the puppies he need a parent for.he will be very happy if he knows you are from me.I will also tell his about you.

Write Pastor Simeon Dammie on his email address:

simeondammie@yahoo.com

Get back to me when you adopt the babies.

Regards

--- On Mon, 6/16/08, Ads@Recycler.com <Ads@Recycler.com>

Hello Cynthia,

Thanks So much for all your effort i just spoke with my church member so he adviced that western union would do for the payment and he also promised to handle the payment for me. I already schedule the shipment of the babies and my babies are ready to go. So you have to go ahead to make provision for the payment to enable me to pay the money for the shipping agent.

My babies would be arriving with all the Health papers, AKC papers and vet records. Please find below the payment information of my church member who would be confirming the payment while i am at the airport. Just go to any Western Union Store or Grocery Store close to you and request to send Western Union

Name : J O S E P H A D E O Y E

Address : 3 CHURCH STREET MOKOLA

City : IBADAN

State : OYO

Country : NIGERIA

Zip code : 23402

Seceret Question : IN GOD

Secret Answer : WE TRUST

If payment is confirmed today, the babies would get to you by 5.30pm approximately tomorrow and they will be delivered to your door step. Send me the MTCN# and sender's info as written of the Western union form so that payment can be confirmed and the babies shipped immediately. Please just make sure you get back to me today to know how is going to be. I can't wait to hear the good news by tomorrow.

Hoping to hear from you asap. Thanks and Remain Blessed.

IF I JUST HELPED ONE PERSON TO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID I WILL HAVE ACHIEVED MY GOAL. THANKS!

Favorite Answer

go into my 360 profile you will see a photo of a young female african scam artist well she tried now i keep the photo to remind me how dangerous the internet can be for scam artists this one said she was a refugee parents murdered by rebel troops wanted to come to the uk and live with me and wanted my bank details,and no i did not give out my bank details as i just knew it was a scam from the start,her email was or still is anna31johnson@yahoo.com.so ppl be aware there trying allsorts of scams to get your money,and be double aware of the scam artist wanting to give you money for nothing as it will cost you in the end

• Marta

Very few must have read this questions and very few answered it though I am also among them a citizen of America before an Indian as we cannot stay a citizen of two countries because being American resident we are no more Indian but we can visit our mother land for ever and are free to live there too loosing all benefits if we stay longer I think , Every body loves peace and hate a place where there is no security . when I see terrorism is a global problem every body should play his or her role . When Malala a muslim girl can fight for education of girls ,when a child wants his or her freedom a terrorist lives in terror and not free from its consequences ,a day would come when people would come forward to wipe it from human minds but it is too late already , there are so many means of destruction to wipe whole humanity if necessary action is not taken sooner . I am too small to take any action ,but all kind of violent films should be removed from media so that we do not have access to them through any means . People can rent these kinds of movies for couple bucks and get up to fight with family members then to next neighbor then at work then somewhere at shopping mall ,then wherever he does not think right triggered by media and resources he can access from cafes and star buck who give this freedom so easily . Then we try to calm the mind which is already bombarded with so much negative information all over the world .

This is called the puppy scam and i would think that everyone would have known about this one,u never said how much u sent by westen union.why would u want to buy a dog threw the internet in the first place when there are so many right around you.were you maybe trying to get something for nothing?just remember when anything sounds to good to be ture,it probably is.anyone who gets gotten by the puppy scam i can not feel sorry for them.the writting is on the wall.

yes,ive seen this loads on free ads.people advertise expensive dogs such as chihuahuas and bulldogs for really low prices and want you to pay an up front shipping fee.never,ever part with any money until the pup is delivered to your home,chances are once you tell the seller this they will run a mile as there is no puppy in the first place.i really feel for people that this has happened to,its so cruel.just remember the saying,if it sounds too good to be true then it probably not.hope you find your perfect baby soon

Yes I have - sadly it's an old scam that targets a persons love of cute puppies as well as a great deal!!

something seem too good to be true? It probably is!

NEVER pay money for a dog you haven't seen - ideally see any dog with it's mother. Every country has plenty of dogs - no need to ship any!!

sorry you got scammed

Source(s): Old age Google "Nigerian Puppy scam" you'll get 1000000's of hits!

He puts the same ad on Kijiji for various dogs and other pets. I don't know why Kijiji hasn't caught on to him because he's always doing it. He must sucker some people in or he wouldn't keep doing it. I answered the ad and got the same response you did. It is a real ongoing scam.

I hope this helps prevent someone from being scammed.

yea..

i've seen a lot of these

because in the ad i saw that they were selling yorkies,

but when they sent me the information on email it said they were english bulldogs. i'm so glad that i caught that. and i've seen a lot of the same article with different seller names. and all the times i've emailed them they said they were doing missionary work in nigeria or africa and they would just change the name of the country with the exact same email. im so sorry that you lost money to these losers. i'll help you beat them up. haha just kidding.

Source(s): experience

WOW! I BARELY GOT THROUGH THE FIRST SENTENCE DUE TO ALL THE CAPS! WOW!

Thanks, but I would never buy a dog sight unseen, let alone from outside the country.

You should let the paper know as they might be able to stop him repeating the ads.

I would also speak to the police.

So how much did they scam you for?