Ray asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

Question about Tuesday with morrie

if you had a chance to meet Morrie and Mitch on a Tuesday,what would you

ask them or do with them?Why?

with some quotes from the book

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I will ask Morrie this question : What will you consider whether one is a good teacher or not? the knowlege he has? care for their students? Because in this book, Morrie was Mitch's teacher. He told him a lot of things towards life, family and love. Morrie led Mitch to a very different life. Thus, I think he knows what a good teacher should have.

I will ask Mitch this question : If he had one more chance to start all things again, what thing will he put the top priority for? Because after fourteen lessons given by Morrie, Mitch had understanded his life and all relationships more. Thus, I bet he will have many different ideas towards life and relationship. I want to know his answer. I want to know what he will cherish most now.

Source(s): My thought

I would ask them:

1. If you have a chance to choose, would you like to have the same position now you have? Or any other better choice?

2. Why would you give me such an answer? Does it get though deep thinking 1st?

3. Now, answer the Question #1 again pls, you can add or change the answer but can not be totally the same.

2008-07-02 00:25:04 補充:

I also want to ask him, does he feel their relationship is a bit over, teacher and student relationship, how to consider the border line?