痾...我不小心把它放到 電腦網路> 網際網路> 網路服務
- liu jun-hanLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
考試時間：80 分鐘 作答方式：
˙選擇題用 2B 鉛筆在「答案卡」上作答，修正時應
第壹部分： 選擇題（ 佔72分）
1. The new stadium was built at a convenient , close to an MRT station and within walking
distance to a popular shopping center.
(A) vacancy (B) procedure (C) residence (D) location
2. The young Taiwanese pianist performed well and won the first prize in the music contest.
(A) intimately (B) remarkably (C) potentially (D) efficiently
3. As thousands of new from Southeastern Asia have moved to Taiwan for work or marriage,
we should try our best to help them adjust to our society.
(A) immigrants (B) messengers (C) possessors (D) agencies
4. Although the manager apologized many times for his poor decision, there was nothing he could do to
______ his mistake.
(A) resign (B) retain (C) refresh (D) remedy
5. Last winter’s snowstorms and freezing temperatures were quite for this region where warm
and short winters are typical.
(A) fundamental (B) extraordinary (C) statistical (D) individual
6. To overcome budget shortages, some small schools in rural areas have set up programs to
share their teaching and library resources.
(A) cooperative (B) objective (C) relative (D) infinitive
7. After spending much time carefully studying the patient’s , the doctor finally made his
(A) confessions (B) symptoms (C) protests (D) qualifications
8. The universe is full of wonders. Throughout history, people have been ______ by the mystery of what
lies beyond our planet.
(A) notified (B) complicated (C) fascinated (D) suspended
9. The president’s speech will be broadcast on television and radio so that more people can
listen to it at the time when it is delivered.
(A) comparatively (B) temporarily (C) simultaneously (D) permanently
2008-07-03 00:04:55 補充：
我說5個回答 是指5個人來回答 才能貼比較長的東西
所以其他我就讓賢啦 因為根本沒這麼多時間和空間Source(s): 太長啦！強人所難貼不完，大概要５個回答