1. Base of an isosceles triangle has lenght 17. If the lenghts of the sides of the triangle are integers, what is the shortest possible lenght of a side?
2. In a deck of seven cards, each card is labeled with a different integers from 0 through 6, inclusive. If 2 cards are selected at random without replacement, what is the probability that their sum will be 5?
3. If the product of two integers is between 121 and 139. Which of the following cannot be one of the integers?
5, 10, 12, 15, or 20??
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
well off the bat.
----The two sides have to be equal and their sum has to be bigger than the base.
2. dude. i have no clue.
3. 20 cannot be one of the integers because anything multiplied by 20 does not lie between 121 and 139.
- normanLv 71 decade ago