How do I do this?

Put a swirl around my body

I have paint shop pro 9

3 Answers

  • Nikki
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    The poster above is right and you can do it with PSP using the air brush tool, which is located in the brush tool section. Make a new raster layer and add the swirl on the body then using the eraser tool and zoom in to get a better look at it, ust erase every second line to make it appear it's going all the way around.

    When saving don't forget to give it a different name so you wont lose the original...or you could just do a the start hit Shift+D to get a copy and close the original.

    Hope this helps =)

  • 1 decade ago

    Judging by that softened edge, the swirl is made by using a large airbrush tool and carefully looping it around the body. I don't know if Paint Shop Pro has an airbrush, but the free program GIMP does - it works similarly to Photoshop except that it doesn't cost the world...

  • 1 decade ago

    using the brush tool,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.