Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do serious teen relationships ever work???

id really like to know this because ive tried twice to have a serious relationship, the second time with an older girl, and im wondering if i should just try a few simple relationships, if thats even possible for me

Favorite Answer

of course teen relationships can get serious and work, look at all the movies they made about it. American Pie, what elses is that it...

Well i tried out serious mature relationships in high school. but there seems no way no avoid alot of the little bs that comes with it in High school. I decided to say **** it and just kcik it with friends and let things just go..

But yea i think it is possible to have serious relationships

Yes, I met my man at 17 and we're now married and we had a baby in May and we are still madly in love with each other.

Hope you find the perfect girl!

How old are you?

I, personnaly, think that a young man who wants a real relationship is more interesting than a man who only wants a love trip or only wants sex.

• Buck

My lady and I started dating when we were juniors in high school... 16 I believe... We have been together for more than 17 years and we have been married for most of those years...

• Date as many people as you can at the same time. Don't commit and if she want you to, tell he your not ready. You are young, it is super, super rare that a high-school sweetheart relationship lasts, and when they do it is usually a result of an accidental pregnancy.

It depends on how old you are and how mature you guys are.

.