Degrassi fans!!! DEGRASSI?

WHOS YOUR FAVE IN THE DEGRASSI AND Y? MINE IS PAIGE BEFROE SHE WENT LESBO OR MIA AND LAST BUT NOT LEASET EMMAMY FAVE GUY IS SEAN OR THE DAD OF MIAS KID

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

well mine is Paige too! haha because i just loved the way she acted she could be a total butt but she was actually sweet! and Spinner cause I think hes sexyy =] lol

• burgas
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Degrassi, the two previous and new are staggering! right here is a few random archives, Danny Clark, the baby that performed "Sean" on the recent era replaced into my little brother's stable buddy and went to my highschool. He replaced right into a stunning baby. i think of he moved to L.A. in spite of the undeniable fact that at the instant.

• 1 decade ago

haha woahh crazy on the caps lock

i was watching that the other night

brought back good times haha

well i like emma and sean

i dont know who mia is ?

havent been keeping up

• 1 decade ago

yea in real life emma seems like a snob. i like manny and jay right now even though they fight they are cute. i really like mia too.fave guy prob sean jimmy and now jay.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i don't really have a favorite girl but jimmy and sean are my favorite guys.

• 1 decade ago

omgg i really don't have a favorite person but i like pretty much everyone on the show. =)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.