How do I find property to buy for just the back taxes owed on it? I am very poor and need a home!?

I am a Cancer patient, I had Cancer surgury in '06. I still have to go in every 3 months. It hit me very hard financially. It left us devestated and broke, and messed up my short term memory. So if you happen to notice misspelled words please be understanding. I am still not out of dept, I owe 29,000 dollars to... show more I am a Cancer patient, I had Cancer surgury in '06. I still have to go in every 3 months. It hit me very hard financially. It left us devestated and broke, and messed up my short term memory. So if you happen to notice misspelled words please be understanding. I am still not out of dept, I owe 29,000 dollars to the hospital, and don't know how I'm ever going to get it all payed. I was homeless for 8 months because of having to spend every thing we had , and sell every thing we accumulated for the 29 years we have been married, I have nothing left but my life, and I thank God for that every day that I have. I just now got me a cheep home to rent. I am just now getting back on my feet. This is one of the reasons I would like to know how to buy a house for back Taxes, if there is anyone out there who knows how. Or some other way to abtain a home cheep. I would be ever so greatful. God bless, and be healthy.