Local Business Seeking Sports Team to Sponsor. Anyone know a team looking for money?

I am the Community Relations Coordinator for a local business based in Phoenix. We are looking to sponsor a team for the next couple months. It can be adult or youth, little league, paintball, chess; we're open to suggestions. I'm on a bit of a crunch deadline. never thought it would be so hard to... show more I am the Community Relations Coordinator for a local business based in Phoenix. We are looking to sponsor a team for the next couple months. It can be adult or youth, little league, paintball, chess; we're open to suggestions. I'm on a bit of a crunch deadline. never thought it would be so hard to match up with someone looking for money; we want to give it away. The only request is that it be based in Central to North Central Phoenix.