Will my dog attack someone one day?

I found my pitbull in the streets when she was 6 months old. She is going on 6 years of age now. When I found her she had a rope tied around her neck and mange on one side of her body. I took her to the vet and now she is a healthy and gorgeous dog. She is great with me and my children but she hates everyone... show more I found my pitbull in the streets when she was 6 months old. She is going on 6 years of age now. When I found her she had a rope tied around her neck and mange on one side of her body. I took her to the vet and now she is a healthy and gorgeous dog. She is great with me and my children but she hates everyone else. I have gotten into one fist fight and many arguments over her because she would bark at people and would try to attack them if I did not have her on a leash. I recently began taking her out with a muzzle and that has prevented her from barking at people, she doesn't even try to go their way. When anyone comes over I have to lock her in the bedroom. It doesn't matter how many times she sees the same person come to my home, she will still be very aggressive towards them. Putting my dog to sleep is not an option. I love and care for her so much and I know that she feels the same way towards me. I was thinking about contacting Cesar the Dog Whisperer. Any suggestions?
17 answers 17