Mary J asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

will sun- in turn my hair green!?:(?

i bought sun - in hair lightner, but i have a swimming party at five-thirty if i put the lightner in now (its 1: 10 - 2:30) and wait till it drys will my hair turn green when i go swimming yes or no and do think i should wait till tomorrow. thanks for reading

my hair is medium brown

if it does turn gree or orange will it wash out

• Favorite Answer

it wont turn it green. as long as you wash your hair after getting out of the pool. but if you're really skeptical, dont take the risk.

hope this helped!

Source(s): me. ;]

The pool Chlorine will turn your hair green over time if your hair color is light. So, just use a swimmers shampoo and condition to remove the chlorine and you'll be fine.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sit...

I would be more worried about the Sun-in turning my hair orange and not blonde!

• roca

solar-In is a bleach. a delicate one, yet nevertheless a bleach. it's going to make your hair extra porous and enhance the possibility of chlorine turning your hair greenish. One dip interior the pool isn't possibly to make a difference, yet once you swim usually you will desire to evaluate forgoing the solar-In, or a minimum of procuring protecting conditioners designed for swimmers.

No, It'll turn it orange without any help from Chlorine.....But if your going to do it, and not listen...Yes, It CAN....Any Blond can turn green...If it does, Use a Clairfying shampoo

I really dont know..