Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What's so cool about being all gangsta?

My brother is 18 and has some great ambition in life. He is totally ghetto and wants to become a drug dealer and move to Miami. At least he did get his high school diploma, though...

He's already ran away to California when he was 17 to meet a girl he talked to on the internet!

Don't even start blaming it on my parents cuz he is my half brother and his grandparents raised him since he was 5 and totally ruined him.

But, can anyone tell me what it is that is so cool about possibly getting yourself killed?

Best Answer

at least his pants will fit him if he gains weight, yo.

hes young and stupid, just like we were when we were 17

Nothing cool about beng a gangsta. It can get you killed or locked up. But he's a grown man and he can either make good or bad choices in life. This is clearly a dumb choice. You can try to talk him out of it and let him know that it's a losing proposition and for losers if that's what he really wants to do. Tell him you thought he was above being a bad guy. There never was anything cool about being on the business end of a gun.

you wanna knwo whats so cool about being gangsta...i'll tell ya. You sit in the hood and smoke treez all day, rob people because they looked at you the wrong way, steal cars ex: the catalliac with the spiiners...that car is off the heizzie yo dawg, you carry a glock on ya at all times like the pooooolice and rep your hood by wearing a bandana. Whats more gangsta then being shot at 9 times like fitty?? Hopefully we all can get to that status one day...

You know im joking right?? ;) he'll get over it

because you can walk into the KFC for a hang out place with your .44 and be gangsta yo. rolling into the parking lot in an old tricked out cadillac with rimz is a plus. don't forget yo grillz and yo homiez gotta represent! dirty south hoooo

please ignore my previous idiotic comment. it was a joke. anyway there's nothing cool about it at all, he just wants to be tough and show he has a "pair", but he can do that in other ways that won't get him killed or put in jail. there's nothing cool about getting killed. he's just putting his ego and pride before his common sense that's all. hope this helped

• roca

Time quit - think of of the flaws you would be able to desire to do whilst combating the time. Do your previous due homework/jobs, delaying undertaking cut-off dates, combating any injuries executed to you or anybody in sight, combating robbers. ..Ah who am I kidding.. Fuq ladies on your classification with out them understanding, get stuffs from the save with out paying, bounce from the utmost construction in the international and once you're just about on the floor you time quit(that would desire to be exciting). Time trip - Correcting something undesirable which you have executed interior the previous, it would desire to happen a paradox besides the indisputable fact that that's nicely worth it as long as you corrected what you go with to perfect.. Pffffft... lower back.. who am I kidding?! Kill your rival/bully, and in case you go with to undo it in basic terms flow lower back to the time until now you kill that individual. you're able to do it with no end in sight as long as you do it top. Summoning - My prominent one, you are able to summon something you think of or see in a photograph which you quite go with to. you are able to decide what i'm conversing approximately next, in case you be attentive to what I mean..

dont have a clue but try to talk him out of that its not worth it for to jail for a lifetime or getting killed

I know nothin about being gangsta...did I even spell that right? Gangsta...Gansta...oh hell...I don't know if it's cool at all.

maybe its because they are attempting a to learn sign language with the hand gestures and all

nothing, its his way of reaching out to something that was missing most of his life... heheheh.. just kiddin. damned if i knew

Thug for life. ♥ (what does that even mean?) Love you.