Air Condtioner Unit Works, Cold Air Not Coming From Vents?

Recently my house started to feel warm when I had the air on. I went out side ot make sure that there my AC Unit was running, it was. I went down stairs and noticed ice on the pipe leading outside to the AC Unit. So, I changed the filter, replaced the insulation around the pipes. When I turn on the AC, the unit... show more Recently my house started to feel warm when I had the air on. I went out side ot make sure that there my AC Unit was running, it was. I went down stairs and noticed ice on the pipe leading outside to the AC Unit. So, I changed the filter, replaced the insulation around the pipes. When I turn on the AC, the unit works outside but I don't think the blower indoors is coming on because no refreshing cold air is coming out of my vents. However, when I turn on the furnace and crank the heat the blower comes on and nice warm air comes out of the vents like it is supposed to. So, I guess what I am asking here is, can anyone give me any advice on what to do?
Update: Turn on the furnace (heat) the fan comes on and heats the house. Turn on the air condtioner and I don't hear the fan and the cold air does not come out of the vents. The pipes we start to freeze because of this. When I switch the fan to On or Auto it still does not come on. The only time it does come... show more Turn on the furnace (heat) the fan comes on and heats the house.

Turn on the air condtioner and I don't hear the fan and the cold air does not come out of the vents.

The pipes we start to freeze because of this.

When I switch the fan to On or Auto it still does not come on. The only time it does come on is when I turn the heat on.

It has worked for the past month just fine, I recently replaced the motor 6 months ago.

Outside Unit fan works, free on debris.