Time goes faster as you age?

Watch this video about time going faster as you get older... You need to go to this http://science.discovery.com/video/index.html?playerId=1391584921&titleId=1533029184 Select 'time' and then select 'Counting minutes' I think that the reason that time slows down when you age is because of... show more Watch this video about time going faster as you get older...

You need to go to this
http://science.discovery.com/video/index.html?playerId=1391584921&titleId=1533029184
Select 'time' and then select 'Counting minutes'

I think that the reason that time slows down when you age is because of the following.
1) When your 10 years old, 1 year is a 10th of your life. When your 50, it is a 50th of your life and when see the 10th as being bigger than the 50th. So it is relative.
2) When your a child, your doing more in a time; so there is more to recall.
3) You are more active as a child, so a minutes seems a longer time to wait.
4) You are more frustrated having to wait 10 minutes for something like being a cue as a child as your patients is thinner. Your not functioning rationally like an adult and being calm knowing your time will come if you wait.

However this video seems to show that there is some kind of space-time distortion we expierence as we age.

However...
Update: If a minute is called a minute by a child who expierences time slow, how can they expierence it as being slower than that when asked to guess a minute. What do they compare it against? Likewise the same with an old adult that thinks it is longer? This shows that this is not proof that time really slows... show more If a minute is called a minute by a child who expierences time slow, how can they expierence it as being slower than that when asked to guess a minute.
What do they compare it against?
Likewise the same with an old adult that thinks it is longer?
This shows that this is not proof that time really slows down.

Could it be the conditions that this expirement was done in where children would be running around and not adults?

What do you think is going on here?

I do not think that time even exists. The fact we witness time going forwards is only because one event has have to have an order to them.
You cannot be wrong or right before guessing something for example.

Snow Man
10 answers 10