TRD Exhaust for a Scion Tc?

I am looking at getting the TRD Axel back exhaust for my TC. I bought my Tc used with 20,000 miles on it at a non toyota/scion dealer. Can I go to Scion and get a TRD exhaust installed, along with adding whatever it costs to my monthly payment? I don't want to have to pay 550 bucks straight up front for the exhaust, and if anything else, would love to add it to my monthly payment instead.


5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    No you cant add it to your monthly payment. It has to be paid for up front. But TRD stuff sucks anyway. Seriously that TRD muffler is good for like 1/8th of a horse power. Get something that has a good name to it. Like Greddy, Borla, Magnaflow, Injen. Just go to youtube and search soemthing like Greddy TC or Borla TC and so on and pick the one that sounds the best to you. A good cat back system should realistically give u like 4 -10hp.

  • 1 decade ago

    No u cannot add to ur monthly payments.

    But if u want the TRD exhaust for cheap price for 365 instead of 485. Its a good and trustable site.

    go to this link:

    U do know that TRD is not that loud if that's what u were looking for.

    If u have any questions message me.


  • nope because those are aftermarket parts i bought a celica gts back in the day ( yr 2000) and i tried seeing if i could add it to my monthly and they said no so it was like oh well and i dished out the 600+ for it. and TRD is a rip off and not even worth the price i was a naive tuner back then.

    get a borla it's better.

  • 4 years ago

    Who would put a TRD exhause on a Camry 4 cylinder engine?

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    probally not, it is essentially looked at by the dealer as a 'repair' or replacement part and that would entail financing and approving you for that small amount is something that they probably if not certainly will not do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.