What are some good romance/historical fiction/sci-fi fantasy/adventure books?

It's Summer and I need some new books to read. As you can tell, I like the genres: romance, historical fiction, sci-fi fantasy, and adventure. I like to read books like Tamora Pierce's Tortall books, the Avon True Romance books, and Eva Ibbotson's: A Countess Below Stairs, The Morning Gift, A Company of... show more It's Summer and I need some new books to read. As you can tell, I like the genres: romance, historical fiction, sci-fi fantasy, and adventure. I like to read books like Tamora Pierce's Tortall books, the Avon True Romance books, and Eva Ibbotson's: A Countess Below Stairs, The Morning Gift, A Company of Swans, and A Song For Summer. My favorite book is: To Catch a Pirate by Jade Parker. Does anyone have any recommendations for books that are kind of like the ones I listed above? Any suggestions are welcome.
Update: I forgot to add that I've already read the Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse, and I they were awesome. Thanks anyway for the people that recommended them.