I need a good teen romance book (That's not by Stephenie Meyer)?

Don't take what I said the wrong way! Haha I love Stephenie Meyer...I've just already read all her books (cannot wait for Breaking Dawn to come out!). Which is why I'm asking for a new series. I'm not to big into fantasy, but that doesn't mean I won't read it. And I aslo read books by authors like Jane Austen or Nicholas Sparks.

Haha, I would've just looked this question up but mainly everyone said Twilight Series.

So thank you very much!

Thanks for all the Pride and Prejudice suggestions but I've alreay read the book! (Mr. Darcy is my love)

I was thinking about reading Emma though.

Oh I've also read A Walk To Remember, Message in a Bottle and The Notebook. I'm also about to read the Rescue.

Favorite Answer

-"Atonement" by Ian McEwan

A young girl interferes with her much older sister's love life, misinterpreting everything and essentially

ruinging it for her forever. Sad, but an AWESOME read and definitely a page-turner.

-"Sundays at Tiffanys" by James Patterson

As a little girl, Jane has no one. Her mother, the powerful head of a Broadway theater company, has no time for

her. She does have one friend - a handsome, comforting, funny man named Michael - but only she can see him.

Years later, Jane is in her thirties and just as alone as ever. Then she meets Michael again - as handsome, smart

and perfect as she remembers him to be. But not even Michael knows the reason they've really been reunited.

-"Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen

A classic Cinderella story. Girl meets boy, girl misinterprets boy's actions towards her, boy falls in love with

girl...and so it goes. :)

-"A Walk to Remember" by Nicholas Sparks

Well, if you've seen the movie, you know the book. It's about a very Christian girl and a very screwed-up boy

who fall in love with a bittersweet ending. It will change the way you look at people forever.

-"Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen

A boy's father dies, and the boy finds out his father is in debt, so he joins a circus. Sounds juvenile, but it's

far from it. A total page turner, you will not be able to put this one down.

Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher.

This Lullaby, Just Listen, The Truth About Forever, Dreamland, and Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen.

Twisted, and Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

Crooked, Zipped, and Crushed by Laura & Tom McNeal

Elsewhere, and Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin.

Everlost by Neal Shusterman

Twisted by Jeffery Deaver

Wicked by Gregory Maguire

The Looking Glass Wars trilogy by Frank Beddor (a spin-off of Alice in Wonderland)

Silent to the Bone by E.L. Konigsburg

Blue is for Nightmare series by Laurie Faria Stolarz

A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass

Wicked Lovely, and Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr

Leftovers by Laura Wiess

Truancy by Isamu Fukui

Happy Reading!

♥Graceful Little Alice♥

Ghost Boy by Ian Lawrence

Seven Deadly Sins series by Robin Wasserman

Naughts & Crosses series by Malorie Blackman

Uglies saga by Scott Westerfeld

The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory

Children of the River by Linda Crew

Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz

The Vampire Diaires by L.J. Smith

• s d

"The Gift" by Richard Paul Evans.

"Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day" by Winifred Watson.

"Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen.

"The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks.

When It Happens by Susane Colasanti is like the BEST BOOK EVER. I'm not kidding. I could read that book over and over again, and it has the guy's point of view as well as the girl's. It's GREAT.

Also, This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen. That's a really sweet book. I absolutely LOVE the guy and the book is so hilarious. I almost peed my pants reading it.

Oh.My.Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs

Avalon High by Meg Cabot

Bad Kitty by Michelle Jaffe

Anything by Rachel Hawthorne

For a young adult/teen Meg Cabot's young adult books. She is the best author. Also best selling. She wrote tons of books including the Princess Diaries (Movies based on her books), Mediator (upcoming movie), 1-800-Missing (TV show based on her books), Jinx, Airhead and more. She has adult books too, so you can grow with her.

If you want more info or any of the authors website's email me.

-The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart

-Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan

Sorry Thats All I have because someone took all of mine. Whoever said Elsewhere was genius.

Try the good old classcs like Pride and Prejudice.

• Sonny

-Emily Giffin (Baby Proof is adorable and funny)

-Mary Higgins Clark (Mystery)

-Sarah Dessen (Teen cute Romances)

-Meg Cabot (Princess-like Teen)

-Celia Ahern (WONDERFUL romance books :) Not exactly teen but definitely at your level, even lower, it seems.) She wrote P.S. I Love You, & Then there's Love, Rosie. Many of them :)