Good sword&sorcery novel for adults?

Can anybody suggest a good thick sword and sorcery fantasy novel for adults that doesn't have sex and foul language?

Favorite Answer

The first and second book of swords by Fred Saberhagen. Can't get much better!

surely, none that i've got examine... i assume some have been ok. starvation video games replaced into stunning. Gemma Doyle Trilogy... confident. Mortal contraptions -- i'm going to admit i replaced into captivated, yet... meh. i've got not examine optimal holiday, in spite of the undeniable fact that... perchance I ought to, in accordance with the different solutions? however the superb books i've got examine have not been geared in direction of a in general teenage purpose audience. i'm not one plenty for myth, in spite of the undeniable fact that, so perchance that's it, and that i'm confident there are large ones obtainable that i've got not examine. Meg Cabot is stable! in case you're, like, a twelve 365 days previous woman. yet nevertheless. Wow I surely won't have the ability to think of of any. i'm confident some will come to me, in spite of the undeniable fact that. :/ EDIT: ok, i'm stupid and a bad individual and that i forgot John eco-friendly. John eco-friendly is the main wonderful author. truthfully him. i assume my considerable concern is that i don't quite understand what constitutes YA. as an occasion, ALEX reported The Giver... and that i assume techinically that's YA, yet to me it variety of feels greater "little baby"-ish. Or something with the help of EL Konigsburg is large. The Westing pastime, the Curious Incident of the dogs contained in the nighttime-Time, and the Mysterious Benedict Society are, to me, wonderful. however the ingredient is, I classify them as for a youthful purpose audience. i assume the e book Theif is YA, yet to me it variety of feels greater person. So I haven't any theory.