General Hospital - What do you think of Jason Cook's (Dr. Matt Hunter) beard? ,?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's going to take a little getting used to (for me, at least). At first, I didn't even recognize him. It took me a moment to figure out it was him. In a way, it's probably a good thing that he looks a little different from the character he played on DOOL. It will probably make it a little easier for people who knew him as Shawn Brady to get used to him as a different character.

Beard or not, he's still hot! =)

• 4 years ago

I've been thinking the same thing. he hasn't even been in an episode that i can remember in months! ABC made such a big deal of landing the former days of our lives star, and talked about pairing him up with former days love interest Kirsten Storms! I've seen barely a flicker of the two together, and now nothing from him at all! i got a storyline how about since they're putting Jason in jail to protect Michael, and Kelly Monaco barely gets any screen time either, put Jason Cook's Matt together with Kelly Monaco's Sam, and maybe start it out of him hiring McCall & Jackal PI to investigate his mother's past and it blossom into a romance? Just a thought?

• 1 decade ago

Jason Cook is such a cutie! I think without the beard he'd look way too young to be an intern. But with or without he's sexy. And I love that he's starting off the show with a bit of an attitude problem. Total change from squeaky clean Sean Brady!

• 1 decade ago

I did not watch him on the other soap, I cannot recall which one it was, but so far hes pompas and the beard agitates it, I hope they do something good for the character because chemistry that works with one character may not work with another.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

my facial hair is pastede on yay

Seriously, it looks fake, like he took an eyebrow pencil and went to town. I normally like a little scruff on a guy, but some men just cannot pull it off. I think he probably did it to look older, but it just emphasizes his baby face.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is a cutie. I think he will end up being related to someone maybe Patrick <3

• 1 decade ago

I don't know anything about him. I have heard that he and Maxie were a couple on another soap but I have never seen him before last Friday.

• 1 decade ago

It makes him look so much older! I saw a picture of him without and he looks a lot younger. I think he should shave it. After all, he and Maxie will most likely be together.

• 1 decade ago

I agree with Jessie<> Hes does not seem to be very likable,,

He seems way too sure of himself !! and I didn't like they way he spoke to Maxie,,,so glad Nicholas came to her rescue!!

• 1 decade ago

I think it makes him look a little older, I like it. I think he many turn out to be Patricks brother.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.