guys what do you prefer blondes or brunettes?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i hate these type of questions and speically when people say brunette because blondes are slow, i know some people who are brown and can be slow and some blondes are intelligent, it dosnt matter as long as they find the girl attractive and nice. you cant really help who you find attractive.x

okay some1,

where i live theres alot of chavy girls and some of them had brown hair, im sure that dosnt make them classy

• 1 decade ago

Blondes!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WOW LOL

Am I the only one that noticed that every brunette girl that said brunettes were better because they are more sophisticated or more alert had NO spelling skills, and sounds like they are probably missing teeth?

Totally not helping your cause there.

• John S
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well it doesn't matter to me whether it a blonde, brunette or redhead ort any other hair color. As long as they act tehmselves, not snotty towards everyone, or think the world shoudl revolve around them or think they are better than everyone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

realistically.. gentlemen prefer brunettes.. i read in one article that 70% of millionaire married to brunettes.. im asian so from my point of view brunettees are classy, sexy and chic. Blondes are ok but not in classy way. and Redhead.. they are scary and so dull

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whichever

• 1 decade ago

This question has been asked so many times before, the same answer applies. It does not matter what the colour of the hair, it is the girl herself that matters.

• 1 decade ago

Just date a girl that dyes her hair blonde in the summer, then dyes it black in the winter. Its a win-win situation!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for me, if i like someone then, i like them, hair dos'nt matter. But all the girls i hve been out with and all the girls i've had crushes on were all brunettes

• 1 decade ago

if i were a guy i would so go for the brunettes. we seem soo much aleaert.

no afence 2 blondes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.