How do I keep my deep wave weave lookling curly?

I have just put in a Supreme Ultimate plus deep wave weave (human hair-indonesia) and I wanted to know how do I keep it looking a curly as when I first put it in. I have been using water & infusium 23 but it seems to be loosing its curl. Can anyone help?

Favorite Answer

try design essentials styling foam use it to help maintain the curl, if that doesn't work the hair may not be really good...try to shampoo your hair once a week to eliminate product build up and if you do go swimming, treat it as your normal hair and condition it first so it won't get dried out...good luck

you could try those balm things. no, that's not what it's called.... well, it's like this stiff thing in a container that you can usee to define and maintain curls. i'm sorry, i lost the name of the product. it's rather cheap though you could find it anywhere from walmart to any good hair salon. :D