oh my gosh, who else is sick of that coheed and cambria song welcome home?

its not even good. just reeeally lame. and everyones like "oh rock band lets play welcome home"

and all i wanna play is flyleaf.

Favorite Answer

I hear ya. I can't take the singer's voice. Not a fan.

Coheed and Cambria are actually not a band for people who like classic rock music, their music is unique, test, and uncooked. you will discover songs which you do in comparison to with the help of them on the commencing up, yet finally you will advance to love them in case you pursue in being a Coheed fan. right here songs all have an epic sense with a cool intro/rhythm section comparable to the variety of 'Welcome abode': Ten velocity (Of God's Blood and Burial) In keeping secrets and methods of Silent Earth: 3 No international For day after today The Hound (Of Blood and Rank) Gravemakers & Gunslingers

It was a good song...till it started being played on the Rock Band commercial that comes on every 2 seconds.

I don't like Coheed at all, but I will give them credit where credit is due. That song kicks serious ***. I agree with one of the other people who answered when I say that I really don't like Claudio's voice, but the music to it is awesome. The intro is awesome.

I'm not. I don't hear it often, and I think it's good. Way better than Flyleaf.

Dude, that song rocks. Shut up, and crawl under a rock.

• its an okish song

but it gets annoying SUPER fast

so to answer your question

yes

i am

:)

<3 hanna

saw them live. that song is epic. i doubt i'll ever get tired of it.

Flyleaf.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Lame.