Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Other - Soccer · 1 decade ago

glory! glory! glory! spain,,,spain,,,spain,,,spain!!!!?

the truly deserving teams in euro 2008 and finally they have done it....spain glory! with the goal of top striker in the world fernando torres ( el nino) btw what a game that was....

as i told before EURO 2008 CHAMPION=====SPAIN

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, they deserved it ... finally

and Mr. Axe Murderer ,Torres is definitely among the best, in the same league as your C Ronaldo. And hav you heard the names - Kaka, Messi ...

As far as your C Ronaldo is concerned, he is not wayyyy above the rest as you might want to believe. Maybe you can try recalling his performances against BIG teams, in BIG matches, if you can.

Source(s): im an Italy fan
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Just to remind you here, Spain have done it undefeated, since last one France had done it in 2000. Eagerly to see them in the World Cup with more experienced players at their peak performance.

• 1 decade ago

fernando torres is never going to b the best player in the world, hes not even CLOSE, and the best striker in the world is van nistlerooy. and besides ronaldo is the best in the world.

and im sure as hell ur a band wagon

• 1 decade ago

Yep watched it Live Great for Torres and the Lads.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

I am very happy, really. Manchester is my favorite club and I count that in the next year Manchester will win Champions League.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it was great!!!

i love fernando torres!!! hahahahah he´s great!!!

ESPAÑA!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.