asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

HKCEE

Patsy is talking to a social worker.Fill in the blanks with suitable words.

educate failure access mental neglect shelter guardians responsibility emotional

Hi,I heard from my teacher that there is something called 1.___ Can you tell me more about it?

Sure.Neglect is 2.___ to provide for a child's basic needs.

Yes.Physical neglect includes failure necessary food or 3.___.Medical neglect includes failure to provide necessary medical or 4.___ treatment.Educational neglect includes failure to 5.___ a child or attend to special educational needs.And 6.___ neglect is ...

So parents should take good care of their children and take 7.___.

Yes,but thoes responsible for the care of a child include not only the parents or the 8.___ of the child,but also any adult who,based on their relationship with the parents of the child,has 9.___ to the child.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1.neglect

2.failure

3.shelter

4.mental

5.educate

6.emotional

7.responsibility

8.guardians

9.access

Hi,I heard from my teacher that there is something called 1.neglect Can you tell me more about it?

Sure.Neglect is 2.failure to provide for a child's basic needs.

Yes.Physical neglect includes failure necessary food or 3.shelter.Medical neglect includes failure to provide necessary medical or 4.mental treatment.Educational neglect includes failure to 5.educate a child or attend to special educational needs.And 6.emotional neglect is ...

So parents should take good care of their children and take 7.responsibility.

Yes,but thoes responsible for the care of a child include not only the parents or the 8.guardians of the child,but also any adult who,based on their relationship with the parents of the child,has 9.access to the child.