- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. My grandfather used to plant vegetables in the field.
2. How was my winter vacation?
3. Did you send Alice a Christmas card?
4. At the time, they were playing baseball at the park.
5. There's nothing like seeing it for yourself.
6. Going to movies and shopping are my sister's favorite things.
7. I feel the floor moving up and down.
8. In the winter, daylight becomes shorter and nighttime gets longer.
9. Our new house is larger and more comfortable.
10. My uncle is a businessman. He's busy and a bee everyday.
11. Taipei 101 is the tallest building in Taiwan.
12. Miss. Lee looks younger than she really is.
13. Her poor grade made her mother angry.
14. Tony is getting stronger.
15. What was his father doing when he got home?
16. He spends most of his time reading and writing.
17. Mother's Day is on the second Sunday of May.
18. The climate conditions in America and Taiwan are different.
19. My family goes to church on Christmas Eve.
20. Is you birthday February 20th?
21. We need to turn right at the next stoplight.
22. Let's ask that lady over there for help.
23. The bus stop for bus #205 is in front of the department store.
24. How far is it from your house to the MTD station?
25. I have a dream to travel around the island on a bicycle.
26. Today, there's a computer in almost every home.
27. How much did you spend on that new car?
28. That green sweater is really nice, but it's too expensive?
29. There are disc stores and restaurants in large shopping centers.
30. Hank spends too much time playing games online.
31. Oh yea, did you hear all the dogs barking yesterday?
32. Some people like to keep exotic pets, like pigs, snakes, and horses.
33. Dogs are larger than rabbits or rats.
34. Baby tigers looks like house cats.
35. A: How often do you take your cat to the veterinarian?
B: Once a month.
- 1 decade ago
My grandfather used to grow vegetables at farm.
How was my winter vacation?
Did you send Christmas crad to Alice?
At that moment, they are playing baseball in the park.
Seeing is believing.
Watching movie and shopping are my older sister's favorites.
I felt teh floor is trembling up and down.
During winter, daytime becomes shorter, and nighttime becomes longer.
Our new house is bigger and more comfortable.
My uncle is a business man. He works as busy as bees everyday.
2008-07-01 00:33:53 補充：
6.Watching movie and shopping are my older sister's favorites.
7.I felt teh floor is trembling up and down.
8.During winter, daytime becomes shorter, and nighttime becomes longer.
9.Our new house is bigger and more comfortable.
10.My uncle is a business man. He works as busy as bees everyday.Source(s): 我, 我
- jasonLv 51 decade ago
are you teacher?
I mean,,,,,,,it looks that u r collecting ...samples