Lisa asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙翻譯這篇英文書信(中翻英)~急件~

您好 各位,

謝謝大家這幾天來的合作, 這是我第一次擔任類似領隊的工作,我知道我做的不是很好, 而且大部分的時候,我都聽不懂你們在說什麼,不過就是因為如此, 所以你們真是激勵我增進我的英文的好動力。不論如何, 我仍然是你們的隊長在暑假期間,如果有任何問題歡迎來問我. 我很樂意回答各位的問題唷!

(大致如上,因為英文中文表達方式不同,可以不用逐字翻,求語意流暢佳~滿意的話會給你高點^^~謝謝!!)

((謝絕翻譯軟體))

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your cooperation in the past few days. This is my first time taking a position as a team leader in such event. I know that there is still room for improvement, and actually for most of the time, I can’t quite get what you guys are saying. Thus, this motivates me even more to seriously improve my English language skills. However, I will still be your team leader for the rest of the summer. You are always welcome to come to me with any question you have, and I will be glad to answer them all for you.

Best regards

翻譯解析:

"擔任"這裡用take a position as(擔任如....的職位)是比較沒那麼文鄒鄒的用法,從此篇文章的用途看來會比較合適.

Source(s): Me, Myself and I

Dear all,

Thank you for being cooperating with me for the past few days.

That was the first time I was in charged of the whole team, I know that I was not good enough, and most of time I did not understand what were you talking about.

You are the motivation that I want to improve my English.

I am your team leader during the summer vacation, if you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask, I am more then happy to answer, no matter how.

Source(s): em

Hello all the costumers:

Thank you for all the cooperation in these days. This is the first time that I took the responsibility for leading, and I know that I didn't do very well. For example, I didn't follow and understand all the conversation that you discussing about becasue of the language problems. However, it make me wanna improve my English and make my skill better. Anyway, I am still your leader for summer time. If you have any problems that you want to ask, don't be afaird to ask! I am always goanna be you guide. Thank you !!

2008-06-30 16:51:14 補充:

亂碼的部分都是用 ' 來替代! 謝謝,因為系統工作的問題。

希望你在工作上能一切順利唷!!

Source(s): myself

You are very each ,

Many thanks to the cooperation that everyone comes for these several days , this is the work that I held the post of to is similar to leader of a group for the first time, I knew that what I do isn't very good, and greatly part of of time, I not understood you be saying what, however is as it does, so you really encourage the good motive of English that I promote me.No matter how it is, I am still your captains during the period of summer vacation, if have any problem to welcome to ask me. I take pleasure in answering everyone' s question very much!

↑ 好摟 ! 有點亂

希望你能夠滿意 ^ o ^

要選我噢ˇ

2008-06-30 16:49:35 補充:

抱歉

您好各位這邊我要修改一下

Hello everyone:

剛剛看錯ˇ

• Sigma

您好 各位,

Hello, everybody:

Thank you for your cooperation these days. This is the first time I undertake the duty of a group leader. I know that I might not be doing very well, and I did not get what you guys were talking about for most of the time. Well, quite because of this situation, you guys have spurred me a lot in learning English. Anyway, I remain your leader during this summer session. If you have any question, I would be very happy to answer.

Source(s): myself; 祝福心想事成

Hello everyone:

Thanks for you guys' cooperation these days, this is my first time

being a role of a leader. I know that I'm not doing really well,

and most of time I can't understand what you're talking about,

but also because of this, you become the best power pushing me to

improve my English. No matter what, I'm still your chief during the

summer time, so if you got any questions, just come and ask me.

I'll be willing to solve your problems!! ^^

2008-06-30 16:48:04 補充:

第一行 you guy's

第二行 I know that I'm not

第三行 most of time I can't understand what you're

第五行 No matter what, I'm

最後一行 I'll be willing

發表之後會變亂碼~"~

不知道為什麼^^a

Source(s): ME, ME