Your Favorite Song By Kid Rock?

Mine's "Bawitdaba" =D

If you don't like Kid Rock and don't have anything nice to say, don't answer. I am FAR from afraid to report you =p

Favorite Answer

So hott!!

youngster Rock Sucks and is not something yet a valueless, talentless scam Artist of alternative, better Artists song. And that each and all and sundry summer long rubbish isn't something yet a BLATANT scam of... Werewolves Of London by Warren Zevon And candy living house Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd. God shop Rock from bloodsucking vultures like youngster Rock.

Picture w/ Sheryl Crow

As much as I hate Kid Rock, I still guiltily enjoy his "Devil Without a Cause" album.

'Wasting Time' is a pretty good song.

I like 'Bawitaba' cuz it's the first one I heard and makes me think of being 15 (not the song content obv- thats about how old I was when it came out)

and "Picture" cuz I like sad songs.

Cowboy. I love that one line where hes all, "I can smell a pig from a mile away"

The newest one, "All Summer Long"

well, i don't like Kid Rock, but i do have something nice to say:

I like the guitars he uses.