What's your worst concert experience?

It doesn't have to pertain to the band. It could be anything random that has happened. I was at the venue getting ready to go stand in line, then I noticed I had locked my keys in the car, along with my tickets! I had to pay out the @ss to get a locksmith on a Sunday, lemme tell you! But, it was a great... show more It doesn't have to pertain to the band. It could be anything random that has happened.

I was at the venue getting ready to go stand in line, then I noticed I had locked my keys in the car, along with my tickets!

I had to pay out the @ss to get a locksmith on a Sunday, lemme tell you! But, it was a great show, so all worth it in the end. :-)

What's yours?
Update: Season Of The Witch/ Shades-Wow! Your experiences make mine seem like nothing! :0 Riki'- Sucks, but d@mn did you make out in the end!! I'd kill to be 6th row! Fonz- I had a similar experience at Rush. Some guy sitting right next to me kept yelling "ROCK & ROLL!!!" between songs. I, like... show more Season Of The Witch/ Shades-Wow! Your experiences make mine seem like nothing! :0

Riki'- Sucks, but d@mn did you make out in the end!! I'd kill to be 6th row!

Fonz- I had a similar experience at Rush. Some guy sitting right next to me kept yelling "ROCK & ROLL!!!" between songs. I, like you, would've LOVED to hear what Ged was saying :P
Update 2: Music Fan- Man! At least most of us had an all around good time after our misfortunes, yours just sucked all together! :-(