Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

do u think that disney channel?

i think that disney channel needs another types of series like one were there is no comedy , and that they show the real type of teenagers and how do we struggle with those years instead of the pop-star , the non-popular kid , the popular kid and all that stuff ?

what do u think disney channel needs ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

they need to stop showing that hanna montana, jonas brothers crap and start putting on something good. none of the shows are even funny they hav lame @$$ jokes and its disgusting and makes me wanna gag also it is true its for kids but really wen i was like 2 years younger (im 15 now) i didnt even giv a damn for the crap they show but somehow my lil bro (age 11) likes it so do some of my friends that are a year younger than me i swear on my les paul standard guitar that their shows royally suck and also the jonas brothers music has no real feeling in it and a monkey that was blind and def could play their songs i mean i can make better music using bodily gasses also watching that channel for over 2 seconds burns my retnas anyways thats wat i kno^.^

• 1 decade ago

yeah I agree with you. Basically all of their shows are on school life with almost a happy ending all the time. They should come up with different types of shows. But then again disney channel is supposed to be meant for kids, so I guess they can't put anything too depressing or shows that actually potray the world as how it is...?

• 1 decade ago

Disney Channel needs a show that does show true life of a unpopular kid, without making it all cute and without everyone singing. I am getting sick of every program they have, has everyone break out in a musical number. That is fake, and totally not real.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.